GAST GOSTINSTVO D.O.O.
Cesta dveh cesarjev 170
SI – 1000 Ljubljana
Tax number: SI64409783
Registration number: 1798740000
Celovška cesta 166
SI – 1000 Ljubljana
Phone: +386 1 513 47 00, +386 51 601 800
Addiko Bank d.d., Dunajska cesta 117, SI – 1000 Ljubljana
Transaction account: SI56 3300 0000 0308 160
BIC / SWIFT code: HAABSI22
Welcome to the One66 hotel – your best friend in Ljubljana! We would like to inform you about our general terms and conditions.
- A valid credit card is required to guarantee your reservation. Your credit card is not charged according to the hotel’s standard booking policy. Credit card information is only provided for the purpose of booking confirmation and we will not charge the card before your arrival, except in case of late cancellation, non-arrival, prepaid bookings.
- We accept the following cards: Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- Advance payment for guests without a credit card is accepted on the company’s bank account (TRR) no later than 3 days before check-in at the hotel.
Check-in: from 15:00 – 24:00
Check-out: to 11:00
- On the day of arrival, we shall keep the room booked for the guest until 00:00. In the case of a later arrival, the guest is obliged to inform the hotel in advance – at the latest by 23.59 on the date of arrival. If the guest fails to inform the hotel in due time, the hotel shall not be obliged to keep the guest’s room; furthermore, it shall have the right to charge the guest for the costs of failure to arrive.
- Early check-in or late check-out are possible only upon prior agreement, confirmation by the hotel and the availability. Early check-in between 10:00 and 15:00 is free of charge. Late check-out until 13:00 is free of charge. Check-out between 13:00 and 18:00 shall be charged at 50% of the value of the overnight stay. After 18:00, the total amount of an overnight stay shall be charged.
- There is a limited number of parking spaces for hotel guests in front of the hotel. Parking spaces are located in front of and behind the building. The cost is 20eur/night. Reservation of parking spaces is not possible. After filling the parking spaces managed by the Hotel One66, at the address Celovška cesta 166, we recommend:
- We offer you free parking lots 150 m away from the hotel (3 min walk). Its free parking for hotel guests . There is no reservations possible. The parking card to enter the parking is available at the Front Desk at the Hotel One66, adress of the parking is is Celovška Cesta 173.
- Third option are the parking lots at the shopping center Aleja, Rakuševa ulica 1. The parking lot is 150 meters away from the hotel. For the first three hours, parking is free, later you are charged 1.50 euros per hour or 20 euros for 24 hours.
- Tourist tax is not included in the price per night. For adults, over 18 years is 3.13 euros per night, for children between 7 and 16.99 years is 1.57 euros per night and children up to 6.99 euros are exempt from paying tourist tax.
- When booking by email, phone or any other channel, please indicate the number of people who will actually be staying in the room, regardless of their age.
- To make your stay in the hotel as pleasant as possible, hotel guests in the rooms and other guests in all common areas must respect the peace and time for rest from 10 pm to 6 am.
Check-in to the hotel
- Upon check-in, guests must have a valid identity card with a photograph (identity card or passport) due to security reasons. Check-in shall not be possible without a document. Upon the check-in to the hotel, the guests are to fill in and sign a registration form. The registration form is per room, which means that the person who fills in the application form shall be liable for all guests in the room. The guest is to provide credit card data that shall apply as a guarantee. Despite the fact that the guest is to transmit the data at the time of booking, he/she shall be obliged to provide them again upon the arrival due to security reasons. The guest is obliged to have the credit card with him/her. Data may be used for more rooms upon the guest’s agreement.
- Credit card data shall be stored for up to 5 days from the date of the guest’s departure; afterwards the data shall be destroyed. In the case of outstanding services, the hotel reserves the right to debit the credit card, which is provided as a guarantee for the rooms indicated in the application form. If the guest fails to have a credit card, he/she shall be obliged to provide a cash guarantee, in the amount of EUR 100 per room, which is to be returned on the date of departure if there are no outstanding services and other costs incurred. The guest’s room shall be checked before returning the deposit.
Confirmation and cancellation fees
For cancellations in case of confirmed reservation the subscriber may invoice:
30 to 28 days before the arrival: 25 % cancellation fees
27 to 8 days before the arrival: 50 % cancellation fees
7 to 2 days before the arrival: 65 % cancellation fees
2 to 1 day before the arrival: 80 % cancellation fees
on day of arrival: 100 % cancellation fees
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 3 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 3 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up, they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
Supplements and discounts for people on extra beds
- Supplement for baby cot (up to 15 kg) is 10 euros per night. Overnight stay on a pull-out extra bed in the apartment is 10 euros per night, per person. Children up to 5.99 years are eligible for payments, children from 6 to 11.99 years are charged a 50% discount.
Additional offer in the hotel
- Additional hotel offer is available only on request and in case of availability (bicycle, e-scotter, PS5 game room, massage….).
- Pets up to 25 kg are allowed in the facility. The additional daily fee for their stay is 10 euros
- One66 is a non smoking hotel.Smoking in the building is strictly forbidden. All hotel rooms are non-smoking. In case of violation of this hotel rule, the guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee of 100 euros.
- Hotel guest can smoke on the exterior of the hotel (terrace of the hotel bar, in front of the front or rear entrance to the building).
- The hotel restaurant serves breakfast from 07:00 to 10:30: a-la-carte and buffet breakfast
- Room service is available until 22:00
- The restaurant is open daily until 11 pm
- The guest is obliged to take care of the hotel property as his own property. In case of damage or loss, the guest is charged the cost of the damage.
Protection of personal data and confidentiality of data
- The hotel complies with the rules of confidentiality and acts in accordance with the protection of personal data. Upon check-in at the hotel, the guest must present a valid photo ID, from which the receptionist uses the following information for further work: name and surname of the guest, date of birth, gender and citizenship. The receptionist also needs the same information from the accompanying guests. Personal data is used to book rooms, pay and to report to the police (Ajpes), which is legally required. Upon check-in at the hotel, the receptionist also checks the credit card number and validity.
For additional questions you can contact us by phone +386 1 513 47 00 // +386 51 601 800 or by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your visit and wish you a pleasant stay with us.